- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming, Detached Bungalow On A Spacious Site
- Large Kitchen Open To Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating and PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fantastic Home With Opportunity to Extend, Subject To Necessary Planning Approvals
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms with Views Of The Surrounding Gardens
- Large Gardens, Detached Garage and Additional Workshop
- Within 7 Miles Of Newtownards And 9 Miles To Bangor
- Fantastic Location Just Off Main Street, Carrowdore, Close To All Local Amenities
Additional InformationBuilt circa 1910, this quaint, detached bungalow is situated just off the Main Street in Carrowdore and is accessed via a laneway. Well cared for by the current owners for many years, this charming home is warm and spacious with character throughout but would still have scope to extend, subject to planning approval.
With two good sized bedrooms, living room, shower room, dining room, kitchen and workshop within the main dwelling, and a large detached garage also with a workshop, this home has space in abundance.
The gardens to front and rear are well maintained with numerous bedding areas and trees around the property allowing the site to be very private and peaceful. Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful, cosy bungalow.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 5' x 4' (1.52m x 1.22m)
- Tiled floor.
- Hall 16'1 x 5' (4.90m x 1.52m)
- Living Room 12' x 11'1 (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Dual aspect. Archway to -
- Kitchen 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with solid wood work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and built in extractor hood.
- Bedroom 1 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Built in robes, overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 6'1 (3.38m x 1.85m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Shower Room 12' x 5'1 (3.66m x 1.55m)
- Cream suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress with storage and access to roofspace.
- Front - Area in lawn and raised bedding areas.
Rear - Gated parkign area with space for parking, fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with bedding areas, mature shurbs and trees, oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 22'1 x 13'1 (6.73m x 3.99m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Utility Area 13' x 9' (3.96m x 2.74m)
- Storage area, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Outhouse 17' x 7'1 (5.18m x 2.16m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »