- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Property in an Extremely Convenient Location
- Lounge and Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite/Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Detached Garage and Tarmac Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Good Sized Rear Garden in Lawns
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Priced to Allow for Updating and Modernisation
- Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn including Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Additional InformationThis semi detached property is ideally situated in a quiet location just off Longstone Street and Moira Road.
The property offers good sized accommodation with 3 well proportioned bedrooms and has been priced to allow for updating and modernisation. In addition the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden.
Situated in an extremely convenient location and offering superb value for money, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door with stained glass side windows to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Attractive fireplace, laminate wood effect floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.87m x 2.49m (19' 3" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring hob and electric double oven
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.57m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, wood flooring access to rear
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.1m (14' 3" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.05m (10' 10" x 10' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
- Tarmac driveway with parking, detached garage, good sized rear garden in lawns
Heading out of Lisburn on Longstone Street the property is at the junction of Longstone Street and Ballinderry Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »