- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Downstairs Bathroom Suite
- Immediate Possession
- Handy Location
Additional InformationChance would be a fine thing! Well chance, in the form of finding this information, has found you a fine thing in the manner of this price appealing semi detached home , as a splendid opportunity awaits you if you have the creative flair to transform this property into a modern day home. The added bonus of closeness to schools, shopping and easy access to the town centre simply add to overall appeal of this appealing purchase.
With time being the only thing you stand to forfeit by taking a viewing, it would be prudent to make that investment and discover how your destiny can be forged by simply reading a property ad. It nearly seems as if it happened by chance!
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UPVC double glazed front door. Laminated wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 12'6" x 12'3" (3.81m x 3.73m)
- Brick fireplace, slate hearth and beam mantel. Laminated wood floor. Understairs storage. Cornice and ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN 11'0" x 7'3" (3.35m x 2.21m)
- Fitted with high and low level fronted cupboards and and laminated worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Walls part tiled. Understairs cloaks/store. uPVC double glazed back door.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part PVC panelled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'3" x 10'1" average (3.73m x 3.07m average)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9" x 7'11" max (3.28m x 2.41m max)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 7'2" x 6'8" (2.18m x 2.03m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- Garden in lawn with fencing. Single and double entrance gates. Outside light.
- Enclosed covered utility area. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Garden in lawn. Tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »