- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow with extensive living accommodation
- Three generous bedrooms - all with ensuites
- An exquisite open plan lounge with vaulted ceiling and dining area
- Country style kitchen with wood burning fireplace
- Audleys Castle and Strangford Lough are just minutes away
- Garden room with patio doors
- Antique blacksmith period entrance gates with pedestrian access
- Spacious utility room
- Condensing boiler, pressurised hot water system with solar panels, under floor heating throughout
- Alarm system fitted and wired for internet and Sky services
- Automatic outside lighting for entrance and patio areas
- Foundations for garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful detached residence set within this area of outstanding natural beauty in Co Down. Situated on the highly sought after Audleystown Road, within walking distance to Audley's Castle, Castle Ward Estate and a short drive around the local coastal beaches and walks. Living in an area like this and beside the picturesque Strangford Village and Strangford Lough would be ideal for a keen sailor, retired couple, family or someone interested in holiday lets or other.
The extensive accommodation includes an impressive open plan lounge with beams, vaulted ceiling, dining and living room, incorporating double doors to the kitchen and arch to the spacious reception hall with patio doors to grounds. The living accommodation includes three spacious bedrooms all benefiting from ensuites. The master bedroom is adaptable to be converted into two bedrooms and is further complimented by patio doors to the gardens.
Outside there are antique blacksmith entrance gates with pedestrian access, gravel driveway and patios around this beautifully presented home. Offering a mature site that has views over local countryside and towards Mourne Mountains.
- Vaulted ceiling, down lighters, patio doors and into utility room.
- 9.07m x 4.85m (29' 9" x 15' 11")
Beautifully presented open plan living room with vaulted ceiling, dining area and opening into the garden room.
- 4.65m x 4.32m (15' 3" x 14' 2")
High and low level antique pine units to include Belfast ceramic sink with wooden work tops, gas hob with electric oven below, integrated dishwasher and fridge, wainscoting tongue and groove wood panelling. Dining area with built in stone fireplace incorporating a feature stone fireplace surround.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 6.48m x 4.78m (21' 3" x 15' 8")
Spacious bedroom with patio doors leading to the side gardens, finished with an ensuite shower room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 4.34m (15' 3" x 14' 3")
With ensuite shower room, stone wall with cast iron fireplace, tongue and groove ceiling, and tiled floor. Ensuite finished with Adelphi Sink, antique style wc, shower cubicle with power shower and T&G panelling.
- BEDROOM (3) WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.51m (15' 0" x 11' 6")
T&G wainscot panelling, patio doors and ensuite bathroom finished with bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiling.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- With shelving
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level cupboards with sink and plumbed for washing machine, floor tiling.
- Mature and level grounds ready for final landscaping with Antique Blacksmith gates, patios, gravel driveway and views towards the Mourne Mountains and local countryside. Automatic outside lighting for entrance.
Located off the Castleward Road towards Strangford.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »