- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Well Presented End Terrace Property With Garden in Lawn
- Fitted Kitchen With Extensive Range of Units and Built-in Oven
- Bright Spacious Lounge with Wood laminate Floor
- Ideal For First Time Buyers and Families
- Two Good Size Bedrooms and Shower Room Suite on the First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating and PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Side and Rear Garden in Lawn With Patio Area
- Convenient Location With Schools, Bus Routes and Shops Nearby
An end terrace property occupying a corner site with gardens to side and rear, situated off the popular Holywood Road within walking distance of major schools and local amenities. Well presented accommodation in a much sought after area comprising two good sized bedrooms, bright lounge with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with ceramic tile flooring and partly tiled walls, and shower room with white suite. Gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and enclosed gardens in lawn. Just ten minutes away from Belfast City Airport, the SSE Arena and with the range of local amenities nearby, this property is an ideal first time buyer or family home with so many benefits close to hand. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood strip flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points) Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 16'9 x 6'3 (5.11m x 1.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset single drainer, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and storage cupboard.
- Rear Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'1 (4.14m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in wardrobe with gas fired boiler
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'4 (3.12m x 2.84m)
- Wood laminate flooring
- Shower Room
- Walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC splashback and sliding shower door, built in sink with tiled surround, low flush wc, tiled walls and upvc panel ceiling.
- Small front and side garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
86th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »