- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Family Home Ideally Located for Families and Commuters
- Superb Accommodation Spread Over 3 Floors
- Lower Ground Floor With Integral Garage and Ensuite Bedroom Ideal for Guests or as a Home Office
- Modern Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances and Juliette Balcony
- Lounge With Multi-Fuel Stove and Juliette Balcony
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Principal With Ensuite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Complimenting Front Gardens Laid in Lawn With Mature Hedging
- Stunning Landscaped Rear Garden With Enclosed Patio Area and Pond
- Driveway Parking With Access to Integral Garage
- 10 Minutes Drive to M1 Motorway Network for Commuting
- Less Than 5 Minutes Drive of Hillsborough Village
- Annahilt, Downshire & Riverdale Primary Schools Nearby
Additional InformationSet less than 5 minutes drive of Hillsborough village, this substantial family home offers commutable country living. With accommodation spread over 3 floors, the property is versatile for families and those working from home. The lower ground floor has an integral garage and superb ensuite bedroom - ideal for guests or a home office. The ground floor boasts the kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances and the lounge with Juliette balcony overlooking the countryside. In addition there are 3 first floor bedrooms, all bright and spacious and the principal bedroom with adjoining the ensuite shower room.
With front gardens laid in lawn, the property is beautifully complimented. The rear garden has driveway parking, access to the integral garage and an enclosed paved patio area with pond and raised flower beds. The southwest rear aspect allows light to stream into the house and rear garden all day.
With local schools including Annahilt, Downshire & Riverdale Primary, Friends' School & Wallace High School within 15 minutes drive, the property is sure to suit growing families. The property is also within 10 minutes drive of the M1 motorway network and Lisburn train station for those needing an easy commute of Belfast and beyond.
This fine home is sure to have wide ranging appeal and internal inspection is required to appreciate what is on offer. We recommend early viewing.
- Ceramic tiled floor, access to garage.
- UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap, spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Roller door.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Laminate flooring, patio doors to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Multifuel stove with wooden mantle, dual aspect windows, double doors to Juliette balcony.
- Ceramic tiled floor, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, built in fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric underoven, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, spotlighting, double doors to Juliette balcony.
- Shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Spotlighting, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- Laminate flooring.
- Panel bath with mixer tap, feature wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved patio area, gardens with decking, raised flower beds. Lower patio area with pond, enclosed garden with mature shrubs. Shed to side.
- For the period April 2022 to March 2023 £1,451.70
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details.
Leaving Hillsborough village on Ballynahinch Road, continue to Annahilt. On entering Annahilt, the development is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.