This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Contemporary Home within a highly regarded gated modern development in the heart of Holywood
- Open Plan Living Room to Dining Room and Contemporary SieMatic Kitchen
- Good Sized Family Room
- Under Floor Heating - Ground and First Floor
- Large Utility Room; Separate WC
- First Floor Bathroom Suite with separate Shower Cubicle
- 5 Bedrooms to include Master Suite with Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room
- Ensuite Shower Room off Bedroom 4 and 5
- Detached Double Garage plus ample additional parking
- Hardwood Double Glazed, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Bose Central Music System throughout
- Mature Private Front, Side and Rear gardens
- Sunny Raised Decking and Private Paved Patio to Rear
Additional InformationThis contemporary detached family home occupies an extremely private site within this exclusive development situated just off My Lady's Mile, within the popular town of Holywood. Just a short walk from the bustling town centre with its varied boutiques, popular restaurants, Holywood train station and picturesque coastal walks.
Internally the property offers bright open plan family living with a separate cosy lounge for those quieter moments! The circular staircase access to the first and second floor, revelling 5 good sized bedrooms which include a master suite with dressing room, ensuite shower room and a fabulous sliding picture window. Several notable features include the Bose internal music system with built-in ceiling speakers, contemporary SieMatic kitchen with range of built-in appliances, 3 bathrooms/ensuites, large utility room and separate ground floor wc; all of which combine to create a living environment that should suit the most discerning of purchaser.
The current owners who have been in occupation from when the property was built and chose this particular site for its privacy and over the past 13 years, it has matured to provide sunny gardens and an excellent level of the desired privacy.
- Double Door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished porcelain entrance hall with feature low level lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:15' 3" x 11' 6" (4.66m x 3.51m)
- Gas hole in the wall fire place, polished porcelain floor, recessed spot lighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING/ LIVING:
- Contemporary modern fully fitted SieMatic kitchen with open plan living to casual dining area and living room. Excellent range of built-in cupboards, Neff built-in double oven, integrated fridge, pull out pantry, built-in 5 ring ceramic hob, Gaggenau stainless steel extractor fan, polished porcelain floor, wood burning stove, feature lighting. Kitchen Island with Franke stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, granite work top, built-in low level cupboards and breakfast bar. Large double glazed picture window and hardwood double glazed sliding doors to decking.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Polished porcelain floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Franke stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level built-in units, laminate work tops, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with Philippe Starck taps, polished porcelain floor.
- Circular staircase with solid oak treads and feature lighting.
- MASTER SUITE:20' 4" x 18' 8" (6.2m x 5.7m)
- Fabulous sliding picture window with Lough glimpses and the Antrim Hills. Polished porcelain floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:9' 10" x 7' 10" (3.0m x 2.4m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, Pharo built-in shower unit with body jets, low flush wc, granite vanitory unit, Philippe Starck taps with matching soap dish and toothbrush holder, polished porcelain floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 1" x 13' 9" (4.6m x 4.2m)
- Excellent range of built-in robes with sliding doors, white oak wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):15' 3" x 13' 10" (4.66m x 4.22m)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising tiled panelled bath, mixer tap, telescopic hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, Philippe Starck taps, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, fully tiled walls, polished porcelain floor, extractor fan, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):21' 8" x 10' 2" (6.6m x 3.1m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, porcelain floor, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (5):21' 8" x 10' 2" (6.6m x 3.1m)
- Adjoining door to ensuite.
- Driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With twin up and over doors, light and power.
- Ample additional parking in driveway.
- Well maintained private front, side and rear gardens in lawns, raised decked area, paved patio area to rear bordered by mature trees and hedging.
How much will it cost?
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »