- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature cast iron surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of contemporary high and low level units / Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive / Fully enclosed rear garden
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and downsizers alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house set on a generous site. Presented to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this delightful family home benefits from a beautifully appointed kitchen with contemporary style high and low level units and range of integrated appliances together with a modern downstairs W/C, ensuite to the master bedroom and luxury bathroom suite. Outside, the rear garden benefits from a neat lawn garden with stocked beds and featured paved patio area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite front door and PVC double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Fuse cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m x 4.57m (13'0 x 15'0)
- Open fire with feature cast iron surround and slate hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN AND INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.15m x 2.95m (20'2 x 9'8)
- Full range of contemporary high and low level units with feature handles, contrasting work surfaces and one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lighting. Fully tiled floor. Partially tilled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to hotpress and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.81m x 3.23m (12'6 x 10'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C. and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tilled shower cubicle with feature thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide door:. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7 x 9'7)
- (widest points)
Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.01m (10'2 x 6'7)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising roll-top bath with off-set mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and vanity unit. Fully tilled floor. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with parking for two cars. Garden to front . Fully in enclosed rear garden mainly in neat lawn with well stocked beds. Paved brick patio area. Pedestrian access. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »