How much will it cost?
Contact PAUL ROBINSON MORTGAGES For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Paul Robinson Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Home Security Burglar Alarm System With Phone Dialer
- Power Shower
- Extensive Electrical Sockets
- Mixture Of Paving & Lawn To Exterior
- Driveway & Parking To Front & Side
- Garage With Up & Over Door 19'7" x 12'5"
- 10 Year Guarantee
Occupying a choice corner site, this is a superb opportunity to acquire a 4 bedroom detached house which has been built to an excellent standard and is both bright and spacious throughout. This impressive home offers ideal accommodation for most family requirements and we feel that properties of this size and price range are actually quite rare on today's open market. This is a most attractive family home offering exceptionally well appointed living accommodation and the new buyer will be able to select from a turnkey package of kitchen, bathroom, tiling and flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard and stairs to frist floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c. and wash hand basin
- 4.93m x 4.44m (16' 2" x 14' 7")
With feature bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 4.95m x 4.5m (16' 3" x 14' 9")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
With internal access to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.m x 4.44m (16' 5" x 14' 7")
With patio doors to rear.
- With hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 4.44m (16' 1" x 14' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 4.06m (14' 7" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.92m x 4.01m (19' 5" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.82m (10' 10" x 9' 3")
- With w.c., wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and bath.
- Garden laid in lawn to front and side. Paviour path surrounding property.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, turn right onto the Agherton Road just before the Flowerfield Arts Centre. Proceed along this road and Agherton Lane will be situated on your right opposite Ballyleese Park.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 23 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views