This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Bright & Spacious Reception Room
- Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Ideal First Time Buyer Purchase
Additional InformationA superbly presented detached home situated in the Village of Ballymagorry.
Internally this property offers well proportioned and superbly presented accommodation and is perfect for a growing family. This home is fitted with oil fired central heating, and uPVC double glazing.
The ground floor offers a bright and spacious living room, a bright kitchen / dining area with doors leading to the rear garden. The ground floor also benefits from a utility room.
On the first floor the property features three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a family bathroom.
Externally the property has gardens to the front, driveway parking and rear gardens laid in lawns.
This is a superbly presented property in a convenient location within a short distance to neighbouring towns and enjoys easy access to a range of shopping and recreational facilities.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.99m x 3.05m (19' 8" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Four ring electric hob. Built-in dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit. Built-in fridge/freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.83m (10' 9" x 6' 0")
Range of units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Single drainer sink unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.42m (14' 10" x 14' 6")
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.51m (12' 8" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.39m (12' 9" x 7' 10")
- Panel bath with separate shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Garden and driveway to front. Enclosed garden to rear.
- Please note that the property will be sold unfurnished, and that all heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
Abbeyview is located just off the Victoria Road (A5).
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »