This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- • Excellent town centre location with a dual frontage onto The Diamond and Church Street the town’s main retail pitches
- • 100% occupied by two local traders and Next PLC
- • 88.9% of income is secured against a “Very Low Risk” CreditSafe Rating covenant
- • Asset Management Opportunities: -
- o Re-gear of NEXT lease
- o Extending into second floor void
- • Current Income £135,000 per annum
- • Freehold
- • We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,250,000 (One Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds). A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 10.20% after allowing for acquisition costs at
- EPC Scores: NEXT - E 102
- Whoosh - F 138
- Daisy Mae Boutique - G 152
Coleraine is one of Northern Ireland’s leading provincial towns with a resident population of c. 57,000 persons and over 250,000 persons within a 30 minute drive time. The area also benefits from c. 2.5m tourists annually, with a general spend of over £37m per annum.
The property occupies a prominent position in the town centre fronting the dual prime retail pitch of Church Street and The Diamond. The subject is a prominent building and benefits from considerable pedestrian footfall accessing the prime retail thoroughfare from The Mall car park (223 spaces) and Abbey Street Car Park (182 spaces).
Other major tenants in Coleraine Town Centre include M&S Simply Food,Superdrug, Waterstones, O2, Holland & Barrett, Argos, Trespass and Topshop.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views