- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Office Block
- Five Office Rooms
- Kitchen & W.C Facilities
- Excellent Location
- Various Lease Options Available
- Estimate Total 1255 Sq Ft
Additional InformationOffice block available to rent in a busy location, situated on the corner of Sloane Street and Gregg Street, Lisburn City. Comprising a lobby, five office rooms, kitchen facilities, multiple W.C's and ample storage areas.
Estimate Total - 1255 Sq Ft
- Waiting area 14'8 x 9'11 (4.47m x 3.02m)
- Waiting area with w.c and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Hallway 14'3 x 7'11 (4.34m x 2.41m)
- Office 14'1 x 10'2 (4.29m x 3.10m)
- Office two 16'3 x 13'10 (4.95m x 4.22m)
- Office three 13'3 x 12'8 (4.04m x 3.86m)
- Store 7'10 x 6'7 (2.39m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen/ w.c 20'11 x 7'10 (6.38m x 2.39m)
- Male and female w.cs
- Office four 15'1 x 14'2 (4.60m x 4.32m)
- Office five 20'2 x 15'1 (6.15m x 4.60m)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »