- Ground floor commercial premises, available to let due to relocation of current business
- On street ticketed parking and within proximity to a range of multi-story car parks
- Within minutes’ walk to Victoria Square Shopping centre
- Located within the city centre area and enjoys substantial footfall
- Has been trading as an award-winning beauty salon since March 2008
- May be suitable for similar business use as its current layout includes 5 treatment rooms, retail area and ancillary rooms
- May suit a variety of uses, subject to necessary consents
- Current layout of unit has been mainly divided with stud walling and could be opened out into one large unit again
- Initial 6-year lease to run until May 2024, available and viewable now
- Rent excludes rates and service charge
- Triple fronted entrance with electric roller shutter and security alarm system
Due to relocation of current business, this ground floor unit has come available to lease within the city centre of Belfast. The premises had been trading as an award-winning beauty salon up until recently, since March 2008. The unit is currently set out with retail area, 5 treatment rooms, kitchen and bathroom facilities. There has been substantial investment in the unit to bring it up to a high level of specification for its current use. As the unit is mainly divided with stud walling, it could be opened again and will suit a variety of uses subject to necessary consent’s.
Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, and the second largest on the island of Ireland. On the River Lagan, it had a population of 333,871 in 2015.
Rates Approximately: £6,960.00 per annum
Service Charge Approximately: £300.00 per annum
Rent: £24,960 per annum
Retail/Reception Area: 6.83m x 3.49m / 4.78m x 1.08m
Treatment Room 5: 3.83m x 1.65m
Treatment Room 4: 3.82m x 1.65m
Treatment Room 3: 3.84m x 1.65m
Kitchen: 3.97m x 1.82m
Store: 1.54m x 1.10m
Treatment Room 2: 3.14m x 1.97m
Store: 1.07m x 0.44m
Treatment Room 1: 3.48m x 2.88m
WC: 5.31m x 1.47m 2.89m x 1.21m
Kingston Berkeley have endeavoured to prepare these particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »