- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms with Main Bedroom incorporting En-Suite
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Dining and Living Space with Access to Patio Garden
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining, Aspect Over Communal Gardens
- Communal Residents' Car Parking
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to City Centre and Comber
- Within Walking Distance to Belfast City Centre and Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis well presented ground floor apartment is situated in the vibrant and popular Lewis Mews development within Belfast. Many day to day amenities are close by whilst the popular C.S. Lewis square, Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are also close at hand. Belfast city centre is also easily accessible for those who commute on a regular basis.
The accommodation comprises of open plan kitchen/living/dining room with door to patio garden. There are two double bedrooms,one with en-suite and seperate bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing, communal parking and gas fired central heating.
Early viewing is highly recommended. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers due to its popular location.
- Communal front door to Apartment 2.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, additional built-in cupboard.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.17m x 4.5m (20' 3" x 14' 9")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, open to casual dining and living space with uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- OUTSIDE GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear patio garden ideal for outdoor entertaining to get afternoon and evening sun.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.63m (15' 4" x 11' 11")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in chrome overhead shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 2.57m (15' 4" x 8' 5")
- Oak Management, approximately £215 per quarter.
- Private residents' car parking spaces, mature communal gardens laid in lawns, mature trees and shrubs.
Apartment 2, 12 Lewis Mews is situated in the popular development of Lewis located just off the Newtownards Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »