- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Turn Key Specification
- Kitchen And Utility
- High quality units with formica worktops.
- Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob and extractor hood.
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Chrome recessed down lighters to ceiling in kitchen.
- Bathrooms, Ensuites And WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Separate fully tiled shower cubicle in ensuite.
- Chrome recessed down lighters in ceilings.
- Floor Coverings And Tiling
- Porcelain tiled floor to hallway and WC.
- Tiled splash backs to area around baths and behind wash hand basin.
- Laminate wooden flooring in living room and kitchen.
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Internal Features
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted.
- Recessed lighting to kitchen and bathrooms.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and telephone points.
- Wiring for multi-point satellite/TV system in living room and bedrooms.
- Electronic multi-point intruder detection system.
- Excellent storage throughout.
- Oil heating, under floor on ground floor.
- External Features
- Red brick construction.
- PVC maintenance free fascias and soffits.
- PVC maintenance free double glazed windows and doors.
- Tarmac driveway, seeded garden and pavior brick patio area.
- Boundary fencing to side and rear.
Additional InformationIdeally located off the main Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg, this recently built detached home of approx. 1,270 sq ft will appeal to those downsizing in the market place or the young professional couple.
The location is exceptionally popular and convenient for commuting to Belfast and Lisburn and is also within close proximity of Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs and the Lagan Tow Path.
The accommodation is finished to an exceptional modern standard throughout and briefly comprises, entrance hall with downstairs WC, excellent living room open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen with separate utility room and leading also to rear garden. Upstairs there is a master bedroom suite to include ensuite shower room and walk-in robe and two further bedrooms along with a useful storage room.
Delightful open aspect of the surrounding countryside yet easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn viewing is a must!! Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 8.08m x 6.55m (26' 6" x 21' 6")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 1.63m (9' 3" x 5' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM AND WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.59m (8' 8" x 8' 6")
- 2.16m x 1.7m (7' 1" x 5' 7")
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »