- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms (Two With Ensuites) & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Feature Oak Staircase
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Solid Oak Flooring
- Family Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fantastic Kitchen Finished In American Walnut With Polished Granite Work Surfaces
- Luxury Bathroom Suite & Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal For Those Potentially Requiring Equestrian Facilities
- Generous Site Extending To .75 Acre Laid In Lawns
- Ample Parking Leading To Detached Garage
1E Belshaws Road, Ballinderry Upper
An excellent opportunity to purchase this stylish detached family home set on a generous mature site that offers spacious and well-designed accommodation. Situated only a short drive from the A26 Moira Road the property offers modern, semi-rural living that retains convenient access to many local amenities, local primary school along with and good access to the M1 providing excellent commuting routes to Moira, Belfast, Lisburn, Sprucefield and Belfast International Airport. An appointment to view is essential to appreciate fully the thoughtful design and aspect of the property...
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panel, limestone tiled floor, feature oak staircase, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and opaque glass wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Family Room 16' 2'' x 14' 9'' (4.92m x 4.49m)
- Feature limestone fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, laminate wooden floor, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 21' 0'' x 16' 2'' (6.40m x 4.92m)
- Feature limestone fireplace with brushed steel inset and matching dog grate, tiled hearth. Solid oak flooring, recessed lighting, uPVC double glazed doors leading to patio area, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 8'' x 16' 4'' (5.69m x 4.97m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units finished in american walnut with polished granite work surfaces, Franke stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in double oven, integrated dishwasher, american fridge/freezer space, wine rack, pot drawers, feature island with touch control hob and stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Limestone tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPVC double glazed french doors to patio, double panel radiator.
- Utility Room
- Range of units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, limestone tiled floor, uPVC rear door, radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Oak staircase leading to gallery landing, Velux style window, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 16' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.00m x 3.81m)
- Built-in sliderobes, recessed lighting, radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with feature t-bar shower. Part tiled walls, limestone tiled floor, Velux style window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 16' 3'' x 10' 4'' (4.95m x 3.15m)
- Recessed lighting, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 16' 3'' x 10' 4'' (4.95m x 3.15m)
- Recessed lighting, radiator.
- Bedroom 4 16' 3'' x 10' 5'' (4.95m x 3.17m)
- Recessed lighting, radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with overhead mixer shower. Part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux style window, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush WC, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap, circular shower cubicle with mixer shower and free standing bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls, stone tiled floor, recessed lighting, radiator.
- Detached Garage 17' 10'' x 10' 9'' (5.43m x 3.27m)
- Roller shutter door, light and power points.
- Decorative stone with ample car parking. Generous garden laid in lawns, feature patio areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »