- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Home On A Private Mature Site Within A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Four Large Double Bedrooms - Two Bedrooms With Ensuite Facilities
- Large Home Office / Gym (Possible 5th Bedroom)
- Living Room
- Drawing Room
- Large Garden Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Corian Work Surfaces & Integrated 'Siemens' Appliances Open To Family Area With Casual Dining
- Large Separate Utility Room With Polished Granite Work Surfaces
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Integral Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Dual Patio Areas Leading To Lawns With Feature LED Garden Lighting System
- Driveway To Front
- Hive Smart Heating Controls
- CAT6 Cabling Throughout
- Opus & Bose Built-In Music System
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Pressurised Water System
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools Within East Belfast
- Close Belmont Park, CIYMS, Ballyhackamore Village & Belfast City Airport
- Within Easy Commute Of Belfast City Centre & Holywood
Additional InformationThis impressive detached home occupies a prime site with mature gardens within a quiet cul-de-sac setting just off the Circular Road, in one of East Belfast's most desirable areas.
Boasting a wealth of accommodation, the property offers approximately 3,500 Sq Ft, of practical living space with a high specification finish throughout.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with a WC and separate cloakroom, the main lounge which leads through to the garden room, living room, and a gym / home office, large utility room and double garage. There is a modern fitted kitchen with Corian work surfaces and integrated appliances, and open to a family area with casual dining overlooking the gardens. On the first floor and stairs leading to gallery landing, leading to a family bathroom in contemporary white suite, four bedrooms - the main bedroom has a stylish shower room and dressing room, and a second bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Outside, the property has a front driveway. To the rear, there are two patio areas overlooking the large private garden in lawns, sheltered by mature shrubs.
Garranard Park is within reach of the leading primary and post primary schools within East Belfast as well as CIYMS, Belmont Park, Ballyhackamore Village, Stormont, and Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Airport, City Centre, and Holywood are all within easy commuting distance of this fine home, making it an ideal family home within an extremely accessible area of East Belfast.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our East Belfast office to arrange a viewing on 028 9059 5555.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.48m x 2.29m (11' 5" x 7' 6")
Oak staircase to gallery landing. Ceramic tiled floor. Mahogany entrance door with double glazed side panels. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.5m (16' 4" x 14' 9")
Solid Oak wooden floor. Feature decorative fireplace.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING & DINING AREA:
- 8.18m x 4.93m (26' 10" x 16' 2")
Full range of high and low level high gloss units with Corian work surfaces. 'Siemens' appliances including; 4 ring induction hob. Downdraft extractor fan. Double oven and warming drawer. Coffee machine. Stainless steel sink unit with 'Quooker' hot water tap. Breakfast bar contained in island unit open to living area with feature corner Bell gas fire. Vaulted ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to rear patio.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.14m x 4.04m (23' 5" x 13' 3")
Sliding by-fold doors from Kitchen. Solid Oak floor. French double doors to patio area and enclosed garden. Marble fireplace and hearth with gas inset.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 7.11m x 3.38m (23' 4" x 11' 1")
French double doors to rear. Ceramic tiled floor. Floor to ceiling glazing. Recessed lighting.
- UTILITY KITCHEN:
- 6.5m x 2.84m (21' 4" x 9' 4")
Full range of high and low level units with black polished work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Recessed for large fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Recessed lighting. Cloaks cupboard.
- HOME OFFICE / GYM:
- 6.65m x 5.18m (21' 10" x 17' 0")
Double opening doors to covered terrace. Oak floor. Built-in storage cupboard. Feature lighting.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.53m x 6.05m (21' 5" x 19' 10")
Twin remote controlled up and over doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 4.34m (16' 4" x 14' 3")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 2.06m (15' 3" x 6' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.91m (14' 3" x 12' 10")
Wood laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC, Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.45m (11' 4" x 11' 4")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 2.92m (11' 4" x 9' 7")
Wood laminate floor.
- 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
White suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead rain shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Private lane access to automatic gates to driveway. To the rear is an enclosed garden in lawn bordered with shrubs. Covered patio area leading to further garden in lawns. Feature LED lighting systems in both gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »