- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fantastic first floor apartment located just off the bustling Ormeau Road
- Well-presented, in excellent condition and no onward chain
- Bright & airy living/dining room open to the kitchen
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms - both with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Management charge of £40.00 per month, to include building insurance
- Private parking for residents
- Convenient location with a superb range of local amenities
- Ideal first home or superb investment opportunity
Additional InformationNest or Invest!
This fantastic first floor apartment in St. Johns Court offers bright and well-presented accommodation. Two bedroom apartments in this affluent stretch of the Ormeau area can be hard to find at the best of times, especially with no onward chain and an excellent EPC rating ensuring you can spend your money on the finer things in life!
The apartment comprises of an entrance porch, a bright & airy living and dining room open plan to a kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms that benefit from built-in storage and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front there is plenty of parking for residents and visitors. The residents take pride in the development, running their own management company. This has resulted in a scheme to be proud of and a superb investment opportunity.
St Johns Court is a prestigious development located just off the bustling Ormeau Road, central to a varied selection of local amenities such as Forestside shopping centre and the hustle & bustle of the boutiques and restaurants being only a short walk away. The city centre is also easily accessed by foot, car or bus.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Living/Dining Room 14' 0'' x 11' 2'' (4.26m x 3.40m)
- Kitchen 11' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.40m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 3'' x 9' 4'' (3.12m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.02m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 6' 11'' x 6' 10'' (2.11m x 2.08m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
145th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »