- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Modern Contemporary Accommodation
- Deceptively Spacious
- Lounge with Feature Brick Chimney Breast
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining with Tri-Fold Doors Open to Rear Garden
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Large Island and Breakfast Bar
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom Comprising White Suite
- Private & Enclosed Southerly Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Within the Catchment Area of a Range of Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationRarely do semi-detached properties refurbished to such a high level come to the market within such close proximity to Holywood Town Centre and schools. This bright and deceptively spacious property is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Not only does 1B Park Drive offer excellent convenience to Holywood, public transport links and local schools it also boasts a fantastic rear garden with southerly aspect and ample accommodation. To the ground floor there is a lounge with feature brick chimney breast, downstairs WC and an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with modern high gloss kitchen, large island, utility storage and tri-folding doors leading to the private rear garden.
The first floor comprises of Master bedroom with En suite shower room, two additional well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Park Drive has a proven track record of success and is suitable for a wide range of purchasers including young families, first time buyers, single professionals and downsizers so early viewing is advised.
- Composite front door with opaque glazed side lights and inset lights to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood floor.
- With low flush WC, wall hung basin with contemporary mixer taps. Tiled floor. Inset shelving. Extractor fan and spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.38m (14' 5" x 11' 1")
With solid wood flooring. Feature brick chimney breast with tiled hearth and fireplace behind. Aspect to front.
- 6.58m x 5.82m (21' 7" x 19' 1")
Kitchen with range of high and low level white high gloss units. Resin encased laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and a half with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer. Five ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood above with high volume and silent operation. Integrated double oven. High gloss porcelain tiled floor. Chrome spotlights and downlight. Large island unit with breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for gas tumble dryer. Door to secure side entry. Tri-folding doors out to garden.
- With access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. Storage cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.84m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
With aspect to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of wall hung basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, separate shower cubicle with PVC panelled granite effect walls, thermostatic shower unit, rain head and telephone hand shower, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
With aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 1.96m (7' 7" x 6' 5")
Aspect to front. Laminate wood effect floor.
- Comprising of white suite with low flush WC, tiled panel fronted bath with contemporary mixer taps, telephone hand shower above, feature vanity basin with storage below and mixer taps, feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Forecourt area to front. Garden with feature decked area, steps up to raised lawned area, outdoor shed currently used as a brewing shed, light and power and plumbed, fully secure and additional storage to side.
Travelling along Church Road towards My Ladys Mile Park Drive is on your left hand side and number 1B is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »