- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An exceptional contemporary barn conversion with stunning sea views
- Breath-taking views over the sea and as far as the Mourne Mountains
- Large site of approximately one acre with immaculate gardens and a field
- Ground floor:
- Open plan living room, kitchen and dining with a multi-fuel stove and a luxury kitchen
- Living room with a corner multi-fuel stove and a picture window with sea views
- Stunning solid wood black kitchen with a large centre island and high end appliances
- Stunning fully tiled entrance hall with a stable door
- Two large double bedrooms - one with a luxury en-suite shower room
- Luxury bathroom with a modern white suite including a separate shower and bath
- First floor:
- Spacious master bedroom with a luxury en-suite shower room and a walk in dressing room
- Gallery landing with space for living, games or office environment
- Fitted utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Beautiful gardens and a stoned driveway in keeping with the property
- Adjoining field that could be integrated into expansive gardens
- A wonderful residential home or holiday home in an idyllic location
Additional InformationSimply Perfect!
When a window of opportunity presents itself to purchase something really very special in the market place, a property of distinction, tranquility and class with a location that can work as a primary residence or as a luxury holiday get away, it is always worth exploring. Just forty minutes from Belfast and you arrive at this masterfully converted barn on the outskirts of Portaferry, driving through the stoned wall entrance you are sure to be blown away by the class of the place and the simply sunning scenery that seems to go on forever.
The generous accommodation will lend itself beautifully to individuals, couples or families alike with split level bedrooms and an abundance of bathrooms. The ground floor benefits from a superb open plan living room, luxury kitchen and dining which is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing, two double bedrooms – one with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and walk in dressing room, and a gallery landing that could be a superb reception or entertainment area and a fitted utility room.
There are large gardens to enjoy with ample parking and this property benefits from an adjoining field that could be integrated into the garden or kept separate for animals or toys. There are plenty of delightful walks on your doorstep and Portaferry town is only round the corner where you have all the amenities you could need.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Dining room 4.88m x 6.78m (16' x 22'3)
- Living room 5.66m x 4.34m (18'7 x 14'3)
- Master bedroom 4.85m x 4.17m (15'11 x 13'8)
- Ensuite 2.39m x 3.28m (7'10 x 10'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.73m (11'8 x 12'3)
- Bathroom 1.85m x 4.24m (6'1 x 13'11)
- Lounge area 4.32m x 12.42m (14'2 x 40'9)
- Bedroom 3 4.88m x 4.60m (16' x 15'1)
- Ensuite 2.62m x 2.01m (8'7 x 6'7)
- Walk in wardrobe 2.16m x 2.01m (7'1 x 6'7)
- Utility room 2.29m x 4.24m (7'6 x 13'11)
- Water house
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »