- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning classical country residence with a charming architectural appeal
- Four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with large walk-in dressing room and a separate ensuite shower room
- “Jack and Jill” ensuite shower room to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Gracious reception hallway with bespoke spindle oak staircase to the bright and spacious first floor landing
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace and inset cast iron stove
- Open plan live-in style kitchen with bespoke fitted units finished in oak trim with ample high and low level storage cabinets. Granite work surfaces. Feature island unit with painted doors and ample storage space. Glazed display cabinets. Space for free standing range with traditional style mantle above. Housing for a freestanding fridge/freezer. Open plan to dining and living area with brick chimney breast and feature cast iron stove
- Adjoining vaulted sun room with double doors to the rear gardens
- Separate utility room with ample high and low level units with connecting doors to the garage
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- Stylish bathroom to the first floor with traditional style suite including a freestanding bath, WC with high level cistern and a shower cubicle
- Integral garage with roller garage door
- Private driveway from Magees Road with traditional style pillars and gates
- Mature and leafy gardens having a wide variety of deciduous trees and shrubs complimenting neatly manicured lawns
- Spacious parking area to the rear
- PVC double glazed windows with front windows finished in a sliding sash frame
- Oil fired central heating
- Extra thermal insulation
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 3867 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This traditional style country residence has an elegant and classical architectural appeal, wonderfully tucked away in this beautiful leafy setting of Ballinderry Upper yet within easy reach of the A26 for Antrim and Moira with road networks for Lisburn, Crumlin and Belfast International Airport. The property has been practically designed for any modern 21st century, high speed lifestyle, enjoying a fantastic open plan live-in style kitchen with dining area and family room, leading to adjoining vaulted sun room with doors to the rear patio. The first floor accommodation has a luxury master bedroom with large walk-in dressing room and a separate ensuite shower room, whilst bedrooms 2 and 3 have an adjoining “Jack and Jill” ensuite shower room. All in all, a stunning property enjoying a mature country setting with spacious mature gardens, beautifully presented for any discerning purchaser. Viewing a must!
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »