- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- OPEN VIEWING: THURSDAY 19TH - 3:00PM - 4:00PM
- Luxury family home of c.2,098 sqft on the edge of South Belfast
- Bespoke double fronted Georgian design
- Impressive entrance hall with a WC
- Two reception rooms with open plan kitchen and dining area and separate utility room
- Four large bedrooms, master with an ensuite bathroom and a dressing room
- Large family bathroom with a linen cupboard plus an additional shower room
- Stunning surrounding gardens with a patio area
- Sliding sash windows to the front of the property
- Full pressure system of oil and radiators
- Rear patio with South and West aspect with beautiful planted beds
- Front and rear garden in lawns and landscaped
- Beautiful countryside surroundings
- Superb location close to South Belfast
Additional InformationOPEN VIEWING: THURSDAY 19TH - 3:00PM - 4:00PM
Forge House is an exceptional family home located at the rural edge of South Belfast and is available for a discerning buyer to create their perfect home. It promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the entire family and features a fabulous vaulted ceiling kitchen and living room that connects with the outdoors designed to be an outdoor room connecting with the family room and is a “suntrap” with a South and West aspect. The property boasts a double fronted country Georgian design that is perfect in this unique setting.
Upstairs Forge House has four very large bedrooms split across two floors. The master benefits from an en-suite bathroom and a separate dressing room. In addition, there is a large family bathroom on the first floor and a shower room on the second floor.
With finishes of soft butter coloured limestone front and rear plus sandstone features and Upvc sliding sash windows to the front elevation, Forge House may just be the perfect home, in the perfect location!
With a total square footage of c. 2,098 sq. ft. there will be plenty of room for the entire family to live, enjoy and relax in this luxury bespoke home in the heart of the countryside.
Forge House is available in a “bespoke fashion” as designed and built by WJL Bespoke Ltd a division of WJ Law Group and therefore benefits from almost 120 years of customer satisfaction and expertise to hand determined to please.
For full plans and drawings or to arrange a site visit please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
NB Images used for illustration purposes only.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 21' 8'' x 12' 10'' (6.60m x 3.91m)
- Leading to
- Kitchen / Diner 12' 10'' x 12' 6'' (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Family Room 21' 8'' x 12' 2'' (6.60m x 3.71m)
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom 14' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.49m x 3.91m)
- En-suite 12' 10'' x 6' 3'' (3.9m x 1.9m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.49m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 4 14' 9'' x 12' 6'' (4.49m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room 6' 11'' x 11' 2'' (2.1m x 3.4m)
- Bathroom 8' 10'' x 10' 2'' (2.7m x 3.1m)
- Shower Room
- BRIEF SPECIFICATION
Front, rear and Southern elevation of sunroom in limestone, remaining elevations sandstone wet dash maintenance free render.
Roof: Black tiled
Windows: Cream foiled Upvc sliding sash front, casement rear.
Plumbing: Full pressure system of Oil and radiators.
Landscaping and exterior finishes: Beautiful patio area with South and West aspect with quality flagstones, planted beds and drainage. Dwarf walls, double fencing stained and rear garden with feature steps in lawns and landscaped.
Electrical: Full “over-specification” design available on request. Additional bespoke options available such as additional exterior sound and lighting, cinema package etc.
Kitchen, utility, bathrooms, fireplace, floor and wall tiling.
Generally: All the specification is to a high standard with innumerate options that are additionally available.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »