- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning 3 year old Semi-Detached Property
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Living Room with Patio Doors to Rear
- Contemporary Kitchen with open plan Dining Area
- Range of Integrated Hotpoint Appliances
- Luxury Family bathroom with White Suite
- Additional WC Downstairs
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- Fantastic Transport Links to Belfast City Centre Including Gilder System
- Superb Degree of Energy Efficiency: EPC rating A84
- Still Under NHBC 10 year warranty
Additional InformationConstructed in 2017 and to an exacting specification, this semi-detached villa also features a stylish, turnkey type finish. The purchaser therefore will enjoy the benefit of a high-quality home with very low maintenance.
With bright and airy accommodation over three floors, the modern layout offers an appealing degree of versatility. This rare opportunity to own a new, energy efficient home in this highly sought-after locality should therefore appeal to a range of discerning purchasers wanting a property with nothing to do expect move in.
Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their array of shops, amenities and eateries are within walking distance as is a range of schooling. Transport links to the City Centre are close at hand along with the Gilder system. Early inspection is a must.
- Composite front door with glazed panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature ceramic tiled floor. Door with glazed panel to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.09m x 3.08m (10' 2" x 10' 1")
(At widest points). Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to:
- 3.44m x 3.09m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including Hotpoint oven, 4 ring hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan over, Hotpoint dishwasher, fridge, freezer. Work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Display shelving. Plumbed and wired for washer-dryer. Open plan to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.19m (14' 1" x 13' 9")
(At widest points). Sliding patio doors to garden. Door to:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with feature splash tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Built-in storage cupboard with Riello natural gas boiler. Additional walk-in under stairs storage cupboard with light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.18m x 3.11m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
(Narrowing to 3.09 m) Two windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.56m x 2.15m (8' 5" x 7' 1")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen and chrome controls. Wash hand basin with splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.03m (13' 9" x 9' 11")
Plus entrance area. Two windows, door with frosted glass panel to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with double tray and chrome controls. Wash hand basin with splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.06m x 2.15m (10' 0" x 7' 1")
(At widest points). Built-in cupboard in eaves.
- Velux window.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Gate with path to front door. Beds laid in stones planted with shrubs.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed patio-style garden.
Small lawn with path to gate. Sitting area, flowerbed laid in stones and planted with shrubs. Screened bin storage area. Outside light.
Heading countrybound on Belmont Road, go through Village shops and turn right into Earlswood Road. Take first right into Belmont Avenue and property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »