- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Units A and B are let to Blackstone Physiotherapy Limited for a period of five years commencing 1st November 2013 at a rent of £12,000 per annum plus VAT.
- Unit C is let to Rosemary Connelly and Jill Elliott for a period of ten years commencing 1st June 2007 at a rent of £15,500 per annum plus VAT.
- Both units have been finished to a high standard.
- The subject property occupies a town centre location within close proximity to the De Courcy Shopping Centre and Iceland.
- A purchase at this level represents a net initial yield of 17.84%, assuming usual purchaser's costs.
- Consideration will be given to selling the shops individually.
Two extensive ground floor commercial units situated within a modern development in the centre of Carrickfergus, producing an income of £27,500 per annum.
Located in an extremely visible location on the corner of Lancasterian Street and Albert Road, directly facing a large public car park.
Units A & B - 1,161 sq ft (107.86 sq m)
Unit C - 1,339 sq ft (124.44 sq m)
EPC Rating - D77
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »