- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet bungalow in highly regarded seaside location
- Spacious accommodation over two levels
- Living room with open fire
- Kitchen open to dining room
- Three bedrooms (bedroom one with en suite)
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom
- Utility room
- Detached garage and garden store
- Good sized garden with a westerly aspect
- Driveway parking
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Highly convenient location to the North Down coastal path, Seapark recreational grounds & Holywood town centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this red brick detached chalet bungalow on Seapark Road in Holywood. Ideally situated with the North Down coastal path and Seapark recreational grounds on your doorstep, and Holywood town centre only a short walk away.
The accommodation is laid out over two levels with the majority on the ground floor. You are greeted by a large entrance hall which leads to a living room with open fire, and a kitchen which is open to a dining area with separate utility room. There are a few steps down to the two bedrooms which are located on the ground floor, bedroom one has an en suite shower room. Additionally there is a cloakroom and understairs storage room. On the first floor is one bedroom and a large bathroom. Externally the property has driveway parking to the front for multiple cars with access to the detached garage. To the rear is a garden with stepped patio areas and a sunny westerly aspect. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
All in all this is a fine property in a very desirable location. Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- COVERED OPEN PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Panelled entrance door with glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, wall light wiring, storage cupboard with hanging space.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 3.86m (16' 10" x 12' 8")
Marble fire surround with granite inset, open fire and granite hearth, corniced ceiling, wired for wall lights.
- 7.01m x 3.12m (23' 0" x 10' 3")
Kitchen fitted with a good range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring electric hob and under oven, partly tiled walls, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar dining area, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor. Open to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.12m x 2.67m (10' 3" x 8' 9")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.01m (7' 11" x 6' 7")
Fitted with high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, door to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Stairs to first floor, steps down to bedroom accommodation, under stairs storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 3.43m (16' 6" x 11' 3")
Wall light wiring, steps to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Inset wash hand basin with vanity below, low flush WC, fully tiled shower with thermostatic fitment, half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.05m x 3.12m (16' 7" x 10' 3")
Shower cubicle, sliding glazed doors to rear patio and gardens.
- Wash hand basin and low flush WC, half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
Shelved storage cupboard.
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
Suite comprising of low flush WC, bidet, corner bath with spa fitments, wash hand basin with vanity below, half tiled walls, built in storage cupboards.
- 5.64m x 5.08m (18' 6" x 16' 8")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 1.98m x 1.52m (6' 6" x 5' 0")
Light and power.
- Rear gardens in stepped patio areas, shrub beds, decorative wrought iron bridge, timber pergola, water supply, lighting, PVC oil tank.
- Paved and tarmacked driveway for 3-4 cars, shrub beds, wrought iron entrance gates.
Seapark Road is located off the A2 in Holywood.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »