- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House in Popular Residential Location
- Recently Refurbished to High Standard Throughout
- Large Living Room with Feature Bay Window
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Storage
- Open-Plan to Dining Area with French Doors to Rear
- Three Bedrooms to First Floor
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Decorated Roof Space Offering Variety of Potential Uses
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front/Side
- Enclosed Patio Garden to Rear with Sunny Aspect
- Close to Range of Popular Amenities on Cregagh Road
- Convenient to Public and Private Transport Links
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Immaculately Presented Throughout / Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationHaving undergone extensive renovation in recent years, this immaculately presented detached house has been well cared for by its present owners and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
The house has been extended to provide spacious ground floor accommodation comprising a large living room with bay window, open-plan to a modern kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as a fully decorated roof space. Externally, there is off-street driveway parking and enclosed patio garden to rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed throughout.
Loopland Park is a popular residential address which benefits from a range of shops, cafes and local amenities in both Cregagh and Castlereagh. There are local primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city and beyond.
We are confident this property will have broad appeal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs cloaks area. Engineered wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.87m x 2.95m (22' 6" x 9' 8")
(into bay). Engineered wood flooring. Archway to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.91m x 3.04m (16' 1" x 9' 12")
Modern range of high and low level fitted gloss white kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, 'Belling' gas/electric range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, wine rack, access to side, engineered wood flooring. Open-plan to dining area with feature light fittings and French doors to rear.
- Access to roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.31m x 2.94m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
Ceiling cornice, engineered wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
Engineered wood flooring, storage cupboard housing gas combi-boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.83m x 1.79m (6' 0" x 5' 10")
Ceiling cornice, original restored floorboards.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled jacuzzi bath with thermostatic shower unit and 'rain head' shower over, chrome heated towel rail, panelled ceiling/walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ROOF SPACE:
- 5.65m x 4.38m (18' 6" x 14' 4")
(into eaves). Fully decorated roof space with power, light, Velux window, engineered wood flooring.
- 5.77m x 2.63m (18' 11" x 8' 8")
Roller door, uPVC door to rear.
- Bitmac driveway.
- Fully enclosed, south-facing rear patio garden in flagstones with artificial lawn and border fencing.
Loopland Park runs between the Cregagh Road and Castlereagh Road in East Belfast. 1a is the first house on the right hand side at the Cregagh Road end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »