This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Superb 3 storey red brick end townhouse
- Spacious lounge providing a comfortable living space
- Patio doors leading to a balconette
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen with an excellent selection of high & low level units
- Open plan spacious dining / living area with patio doors leading to rear garden
- 3 well appointed bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout
- Integral garage with electrics and lighting
- Driveway and designated parking to the front
- Private paved garden to the rear
- EPC 68/73
This contemporary three storey end townhouse has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and offers adaptable accommodation over three floors. This represents an opportunity to rent a spacious home that has been finished to the highest standards throughout. The property is conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in close proximity to many of Belfast's leading schools and recreational facilities. It offers ease of access to Belfast city centre, and George Best city airport.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, access to integral garage, and open plan kitchen / diner. On the first floor there is a spacious lounge with patio doors leading to balconette, a bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The second floor comprises of two well appointed bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
Externally the property offers an integral garage, a driveway and a private low maintenance garden to the rear. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. This property has been finished to a high standard internally and offers adaptable open plan living in a modern contemporary home. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
(in last 30 days)
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »