- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Modern detached family home, four bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Secure gated development of only five homes
- Bright, modern kitchen/living/dining space
- Neat easily managed enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Separate utility room
- Double garage and large car port
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler 2019)
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Within easy walking distance of CIYMS Sports and Social Club, Strathearn School and Campbell College
- Short commute to Belfast City Centre via dual carriageway
- Belfast City Airport and Ulster Hospital also close to hand
- One bedroom easily adapted as home office
Additional Information"Located just off exclusive Circular Road, this smart, attractive, detached home is perfectly placed being close to Campbell College, Strathearn school, CIYMS sports and social club, city centre and Ulster Hospital.
There are four bedrooms (one of which has been enhanced as a home office), drawing room, large living / dining / kitchen, separate utility room, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite shower room all set off by sunny enclosed rear garden.
Accessed via electric gates to a communal courtyard, this is a perfect choice for a young family or busy professional couple.
A really great choice"
- COVERED OPEN PORCH
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood flooring, understairs cloaks. Dual height ceiling, minstrel gallery.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.39m x 4.09m (24' 3" x 13' 5")
Polished stone fireplace with matching hearth, piped for gas fire, solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens and patio.
- MODERN FITTED KITHCEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA
- 7.29m x 6.1m (23' 11" x 20' 0")
Comprising excellent range of high and low level shaker style cupboards with polished granite worktops, Britannia range cooker with six ring gas top, integrated dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar and one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, further range of built-in cupboards, concealed lighting, recess spot lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.49m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level built-in units and laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, recess low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE LOW FLUSH WC
- With wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Service door to garage.
- Large shelved linen cupboard.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.69m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
Large walk-in wardrobe/dressing area. Recess lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower units, wash hand basin and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 3.51m (19' 0" x 11' 6")
Recess spot lighting. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, additional power points (ideal for home office). Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 2.79m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of built-in in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, recess spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower units, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light window and low voltage spotlights, heated towel radiator.
- Access via private gates to shared entrance.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 5.21m (18' 4" x 17' 1")
Up and over door. Pressurised water tank, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
- Side driveway with large carport.
- Enclosed private low maintenance rear gardens in lawns and raised flowerbeds. Sunny aspect, paved patio and barbecue area.
Off Sydenham By-Pass into Holywood Road, left onto Circular Road and second right is Garranard Park opposite Belmont Park. House is accessed by private driveway on right via electric remote control gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »