- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Detached Family Home within a Secure Gated Development of Only 5 Houses
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Separate WC
- Good Sized Lounge with Double Doors to Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining & Living Area
- 4 Double Bedrooms to Include Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room with Service Door to Garage
- Integral Double Garage / Additional Car Port
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Brand New Boiler / UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Situated in the Heart of Belmont, a Most Highly Regarded, Popular & Convenient Location.
Additional InformationThis well presented detached family home occupies an excellent position within this exclusive development of only five modern properties, accessed via secure electronically operated gates. Internally, the property offers bright, well proportioned living with four double bedrooms, large lounge and fabulous open plan kitchen with dining and living areas which overlook the private, low maintenance rear garden.
In addition to this fine home's spacious, well maintained interior is the popular and convenient location, situated in the heart of Belmont with it's excellent junior and senior schooling, convenience to the city airport, city centre and outer ring enabling easy access to all arterial routes, all of which contribute to create an excellent home in a first class location.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood flooring, understairs cloaks.
- 7.4m x 4.1m (24' 3" x 13' 5")
Polished stone fireplace with matching hearth, piped for gas fire, solid oak wood flooring, uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 7.3m x 6.1m (23' 11" x 20' 0")
Comprising excellent range of high and low level cupboards with granite work tops, Britannia 6 ring hob, double oven gas range, integrated dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar and one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, further range of built-in cupboards, concealed lighting, recess spot lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 2.5m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
Sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level built-in units and laminate work tops, plumbed for washing machine, recess low voltage spot lights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE LOW FLUSH WC:
- With wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- Large linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.7m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower unit, wash hand basin and tiled splash back, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.8m x 3.5m (19' 0" x 11' 6")
Recess spot lighting, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.1m x 3.m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, additional power points (ideal for home office).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.1m x 2.8m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of built-in robes with sliding doors, recess spot lights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light window and low voltage spot lights.
- Access via private gates to shared entrance.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.6m x 5.2m (18' 4" x 17' 1")
Up and over door, pressurised water tank, Ferroli gas fired boiler, light and power.
- Side driveway with large car port.
- Enclosed private low maintenance rear gardens in lawns, paved patios and raised flower beds.
Off Sydenham By-Pass into Holywood Road, left onto Circular Road and 2nd right is Garranard Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »