- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- 3 double bedrooms (2 with fitted wardrobes)
- 3 reception rooms
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Balcony overlooking kitchen, ideal for study
- Bathroom with recently refitted 3-piece white suite
- Oak internal doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Spacious tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to rear
- Private o rear with wooden fencing
- Convenient to St Brigids Primary School
- Superb convenience to A26 and M2
Additional InformationSituated at the top of this popular development, this beautifully presented family home offers deceptively spacious living accommodation including 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and modern kitchen and bathroom. Offering superb privacy to rear alongside generous gardens and detached garage, Homes Independent advise personal inspection as expectations are sure to be exceeded upon viewing this desirable property.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With hardwood front door with stained glass and side panes. Stairs to first floor. Laminated wooden flooring.
- With LFWC and WHB.
- 6.15m x 3.3m (20' 2" x 10' 10")
With painted 'sage' fitted units with chrome handles, 1 1/4 bowl ceramic sink unit and drainer. Space for American fridge/ freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for Rangemaster stove with hooded extractor fan over. Display unit. Under pelmet lighting. Larder cupboard. Hardwood stable door to rear. Tiled flooring. Stairs to internal balcony room. (currently used as office)
- With a fitted worktop and desk. Velux window. Overlooking kitchen
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 2.64m (12' 6" x 8' 8")
With PVC double glazed door onto rear. Tiled flooring.
- 3.89m x 3.38m (12' 9" x 11' 1")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornicing to ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.96m (15' 1" x 13' 0")
With gas fire to cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth. Wall lights. Bay window. Cornicing to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.67m (12' 8" x 8' 9")
With fitted sliderobes. Laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.49m (10' 9" x 8' 2")
With triple fitted sliderobes.
- 2.82m x 1.57m (9' 3" x 5' 2")
With recently refitted 3-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB to vanity unit, panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring,
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 3.78m (20' 8" x 12' 5")
With utility area plumbed for washing machine. Power and light.
- Tarmac driveway to front of property for generous off-street parking. Raised planted area in bark. Feature lamp-post. Spacious garden in lawn to rear with tarmac area, pebbled area and raised beds. Totally enclosed to rear by wooden fencing, wall and gates. Superb privacy to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »