- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique, luxury ground floor apartment
- Recently renovated 2015/16
- Gas fired central heating, re-plumbed, re-wired
- Accessed via its' own front door
- Entrance porch leading to Hallway
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and range of built in appliances
- Drawing Room with feature bay window, wood burning stove, corniced ceiling & picture rail
- Dining Room
- Lean to Conservatory
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Parking for 1 car with possibility of second space
- Located on the doorstep of Bangor town centre
- Bangor Train Station nearby making it ideal for those wishing to commute
- No Onward Chain.
Additional InformationA unique, luxury ground floor apartment located just off the Bryansburn Road on the doorstep of Bangor's bustling town centre.
Accessed via it's own front door, the apartment is positioned at the corner of the building and boasts a pleasant outlook with a bright and spacious interior. Affording spacious and well proportioned accommodation in the form of ample hallway, separate kitchen, two reception rooms in the form of dining room plus drawing room to the front. Further investigation reveals two bedrooms plus main bathroom. Having been the subject of a recent renovation, the property has been re-plumbed, re-wired, heating converted to gas plus new kitchen and bathroom installed. Features include notably high ceilings, a wood burning stove and bay window within the drawing room. Overall the property has been presented to a high standard and decorated in a way that is in-keeping with the style of the building. Externally, the apartment has the added benefit of one off street parking bay with the possibility of a second – this area could also be utilized as a low maintenance garden space.
A desirable and convenient location, Bangor town centre offers a range of amen ities which are close to hand including shops, restaurants, leisure centre, schools and beautiful coastal walks. Bangor Train Station benefits from links to Belfast and several stops along the way making it ideal for those wishing to commute. We anticipate interest from a range of prospective purchaser from young professionals to downsizers alike - viewing is a must.
- Sliding door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood glazed inner door.
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 4.01m (14' 5" x 13' 2")
Feature fireplace with painted timber surround and marble hearth, wood burning stove, corniced ceiling, picture rail, feature bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.94m (13' 2" x 12' 11")
- 5.92m x 1.93m (19' 5" x 6' 4")
Modern high gloss kitchen with excellent range of low level units, breakfast bar, shelving and wood block work tops, range of built-in appliances to include fridge freezer, Indesit washing machine, Indesit 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, oven, ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED skirting lighting.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY:
- 2.06m x 2.01m (6' 9" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled surround, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- South facing yard.
Outside tap and lighting.
From the mini roundabout, continue straight up the Bryansburn Road and Cedar Mount is fourth on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
161st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »