- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 4/5 Bedrooms incl.
- Master with Ensuite
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Dining and Separate Utility
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular & convenient Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three storey semi detached home in the ever popular Cedar Hill development off the Crossgar Road in Ballynahinch. The present owners have tastefully decorated the property throughout leaving little to do for the purchaser but move in their furniture. The property comprises living room with open fire, kitchen with dining area, utility room and a downstairs w.c. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom and on the second floor a further two bedrooms; master with ensuite and a study/ dressing room. The family home further benefits from an enclosed rear patio area and car parking to the front. This property is perfect for a first first time buyer or a growing family looking an extra bedroom at an affordable price. Recent sales in the area have gone quickly so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden glazed front door leading to bright entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 13'8" x 12'2" (4.17m x 3.71m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining 20'7" x 10'5" (6.27m x 3.18m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan and tiled splash back. Recess for American fridge/freezer and dish washer. Space for dining.
- Utility Room 6'4" x 5'10" (1.93m x 1.78m)
- Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Sitting Room / Bedroom One 15'5" x 14'2" (4.70m x 4.32m)
- Bright sitting room with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'9" x 9'3" (4.19m x 2.82m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 15'6" x 13'8" (4.72m x 4.17m)
- Ensuite 6'6" x 5'9" (1.98m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom Four 13'9" x 9'3" (4.19m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Five 9'6" x 6'7" (2.90m x 2.01m)
- To the front - tarmaced driveway with ample space for parking. To the rear - small garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »