- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Receptions
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen Layout
- Luxury Fully Fitted Gloss Kitchen
- Luxurious Contemporary Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Heating
- Open Aspect to Front
Beautifully presented and positioned on the Doagh Road in Newtownabbey enjoying an open aspect. This contemporary styled ground floor apartment has been finished to an exacting 'Turn Key' style standard with an high level of finish throughout. With strong demand anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- PVC front door with double glazed side screens into well presented Entrance Hall with feature tiled floor.
Entrance door into:
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING ASPECT 5.33m x 4.50m (17'6 x 14'9)
- into bay window. Quality 'herringbone' style laminate floor extending into:
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 4.06m x 2.13m (13'4 x 7'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level gloss fitted units with complimentary work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including oven with 4 ring hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge /freezer. Co-ordinating single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled 'metro' brick tiles. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 2.59m (16'0 x 8'6)
- Built in walk in wardrobe. Herringbone laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.62m x 2.82m (8'7 x 9'3)
- Herringbone laminate flooring.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block taps. Large walk in shower enclosure. Tiled floor. Fully tiled 'metro' brick walls. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal gardens gardens to front and side.
Residential and visitors private parking bays.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »