- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached rural bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Dining room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Garage with utility room
- Detached double garage/workshop
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC fascias
- Generous gardens extending to approx 0.4 acres
Additional Information"Ready for life in the country? Looking for some outside space, perhaps a "man cave" and a nice garden? Look no further than 1A Ballyhemlin Road, Kircubbin..."
This detached bungalow is perfect for those who aspire to a detached home in the country but felt it might be out of reach. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, a separate dining room (potential 4th bedroom) and a kitchen with breakfast bar. In addition it offers an integral garage with utility room and a separate double garage/workshop, perfect for the home mechanic or a games room for the kids. The property has been well maintained with a new boiler recently fitted and a complete new waste treatment facility installed at considerable expense. Front and rear doors are both uPVC double glazed whilst windows are wood framed single glazed. The property also benefits from uPVC fascias. Externally the lawned gardens are excellent with many mature shrubs and trees affording considerable privacy to the property which also benefits from ample parking space for several vehicles. The property is just two miles from both Kircubbin and Ballyhalbert with Ballywalter 3 miles away and Newtownards just 12 miles to the north. For those with children Glastry High School is close by and there are several excellent primary schools in the local area.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent so call now to avoid disappointment.
- Real wood flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Internet point.
- 4.47m x 4.29m (14' 8" x 14' 1")
Real wood flooring. Stove with tiled hearth. Single and double panelled radiators. T.V point.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 4.29m (9' 5" x 14' 1")
Double panelled radiator.
- 3.33m x 4.29m (10' 11" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Single and double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 3.84m (10' 3" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Built in wardrobes/storage. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.79m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 3.15m (8' 11" x 10' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower cubicle with Redring hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floors and walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.57m x 4.17m (5' 2" x 13' 8")
Access via rear. Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garage.
- 5.46m x 4.17m (17' 11" x 13' 8")
Up and over garage door. Electrical outlets.
- 5.99m x 8.99m (19' 8" x 29' 6")
Electrical outlets. Two roller garage doors.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Kircubbin take Roden Street onto Parsonage Road and continue onto Glastry Road. Turn left onto Ballyhemlin Road where number 1A is the first on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »