- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent End Terrace Constructed In 2000
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite With Walk In Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Patio Garden, Garage
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Investment
Constructed in 2000, this excellent end terrace home, located just off the Lisburn Road, is an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. Presented to a high standard throughout, the accommodation comprises open plan living / dining room, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two excellent bedrooms and bathroom suite with bath and walk in shower. Outside there is a paved patio area and covered yard. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Ready to move into, this home must be viewed to appreciated the quality of build. Within walking distance to many amenities including the City Centre, Queens University, City Hospital and the many shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Solid wood door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / DINING 22'0 x 10'3 (6.71m x 3.12m)
- Laminate wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- KITCHEN 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated double oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Slingsby ladder with access to roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'7 x 11'4 (4.14m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM ONE
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, panel bath.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- Sheltered patio area to rear with outside lighting and plug sockets.
- Covered Yard
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »