- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
TWO SEPARATE REFURBISHED TOWN CENTRE RETAIL PREMISES
- Railway Road is one of the town’s strongest locations in commercial terms supporting a strong local retail sector.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Willis McCloskey, Couples, Sandwich Company, Pear Tree Café & Burns Outfitters.
- It is also in close proximately to a number of Pay and Display car parks including one of the towns largest car parks adjacent Coleraine Leisure Centre and Brook Street Car Park.
- Two ground floor retail units
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Open plan retail area with kitchenette and staff WC to the rear
Sq. M. Sq. Ft.
Unit 1A 22.24 240
Unit 1B 22.77 245
Rent: £7,000 per annum (Per unit)
Term: Negotiable subject to 3 yearly reviews.
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Insurance: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Tenant shall be responsible for the annual rates.
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Net Annual Value (NAV)
From a review of the Land and Property Services online we note that the NAV’s are as follows:
1A Ground floor (corner unit) £4,720
1B Ground Floor £5,050
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Amy Holmes - [email protected]
Philip Tweedie - [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »