- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright & well-proportioned accommodation
- Deceptively spacious
- Approx. 141.37 sq m (1,522 sq ft)
- Excellent interior decor
- Built in 1999
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Short walk to train station and town centre
- Short commute to Cork City
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald O'Donovan are thrilled to present 19A Tim Daly's Terrace to the market for sale. Behind this regular facade, is a deceptively spacious home finished to the highest standards. No. 19A built in 1999 is ready to go !
The accommodation of approx. 141.4 sq m (1,522 sq ft) within is well appointed and comprises of entrance hall, living room, home office/playroom, kitchen/dining, conservatory and guest wc to the ground floor, to the first floor you will find four bedrooms, one of which is ensuite and a family bathroom.
This home stands out from many other houses on the market owing to its size, quality of finish and of course location.
For those of you looking for low maintenance living, and a convenient location within minutes of both the town centre and railway station, this is the one for you.
- Fully glazed, tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Well-proportioned hallway with coving to ceiling and solid oak flooring.
- Living Room
- Spacious reception room, solid oak flooring, coving to ceiling, centre light, solid fuel burning stove with granite insert, granite hearth and detailed attractive lime stone surround and matching mirror.
- Home office/ playroom
- Ideal work from home space or playroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Dual aspect kitchen/dining room, fully fitted kitchen with abundance of cupboard space, tiled flooring, tiled splashback, lighting over kitchen, additional fitted units, Ilve cooker and four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher.
- Bright room with timber panelling to ceiling, tiled flooring, sliding doors to access rear, solid fuel burning stove.
- First Floor
- Wooden flooring, hot press and stira to attic. The attic is floored for storage and light.
- Master Bedroom
- Double bedroom to the front with wooden flooring, wall to wall built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
- Two piece shower suite, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom to the rear with wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom
- The family bathroom comprises of a four piece suite, shower, Jacuzzi bath, WHB and WC, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3
- Double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes and inset mirrors.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom to the front with wall to wall built in wardrobes.
- Cobbled driveway with parking for two cars, landscaped area. To the rear is a garden shed, rear pedestrian access, patio and decking.
Schools near 19A Tim Daly TerraceVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »