- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Feature Stone Style Frontage
- Common Landscaped Areas (Gated Access)
- Very Popular Residential Location
Armstrong Gordon are delighted to offer for sale this delightful recently renovated 2 bed property with private parking and its own sit out area in the prestigious Rocks Development in Portrush. The property is situated close to the railway arch as you enter Portrush on the coast road from Portstewart thereby
allowing an easy walk to Portrush's stunning West Strand Beach. With beautiful modern internal decoration this property is sure to attract immediate interest and Armstrong Gordon recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge / Dining Area:
- 5.03m x 4.42m (16' 6" x 14' 6")
With tiled floor.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between and under unit lighting, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, saucepan drawers.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With under stairs storage cupboard and additional storage cupboard housing boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splash back, fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.63m (14' 4" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.57m (9' 0" x 8' 5")
- Communal car parking to front of property set in attractive landscaped garden area.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is £160.00 approx.
Travelling into Portrush from Portstewart, pass under the railway bridge and take the next right into Dhu Varren Park. Proceed past the railway halt on your right and follow the road as far as you can go where
you will come onto 'The Rocks' development with the main entrance being the second right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »