19A Strathearn Court, Holywood BT18 9NP
2 Bed Apartment To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment
- Recently Refurbished
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden and Off Street Parking
- Rent: £550 (inc rates)
- Lease Period: 12 Months
- Available: End of June
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented first floor apartment offers excellent convenience to Holywood's bustling town centre, with its many shops restaurants and boutiques. It is also within close proximity to Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and Tesco's. The location boasts ease of access to main arterial routes for city commuting.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises two good sized bedrooms, lounge, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Of particular note is the recently installed contemporary white bathroom suite and modern fully fitted kitchen. Further benefits include a rear garden ideal for a barbeque area and off street parking.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper Grammar School and Strathearn Court is located on the right hand side.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »