- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Ground Floor Apartment Close To Belfast City Airport, Shops And Restaurants
- Adaptable Accommodation With One Bedroom, Lounge And Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances And Luxury Tiling
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Outside Store, Communal Gardens With Shrubs And Trees
- Communal Car Parking To Rear And One Designated Parking Space To Front
- Convenient Location To Surrounding Schools And A Short Walk To Belmont And Ballyhackamore Village
An excellent, easy to maintain ground floor apartment with well presented accommodation located just off the main Knock dual carriageway giving convenient access to Belfast City Airport, Belfast City Centre and beyond. The accommodation includes one bedroom, spacious lounge, kitchen with modern units, range of integrated appliances and porcelain tiled flooring leading to conservatory. Further features include modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and surrounding mature gardens with communal parking to rear and your own car parking space to front. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in cupboard.
- Lounge 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe.
- Kitchen 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated washer/dryer, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and double doors leading to:
- Conservatory 13'3 x 9'3 (4.04m x 2.82m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- (into bay).
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Surrounding communal gardens with shrubs, designated parking space to front, additional communal parking to rear from Hawthornden Drive, outside water tap and store with gas fired boiler.
- Additional Information
- Rates: approx £632/year
Management Charges: £360/year
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »