- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Maisonette Style Property
- 3 good size bedrooms
- 2 separate receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Front and rear gardens
- Convenient to many amenities
The deceptively spacious maisonette style property offers family size accommodation and it is located in a popular and convenient setting, just off Belvoir Drive. The accommodation on offer comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, two separate receptions, a fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. Further benefitting from oil fired central heating and double glazing and a good standard of finish, while externally there are front gardens in loose stone and rear garden areas. Convenient to many amenities, it is located close to local shops, schools, bus and arterial routes. This home would prove to be a worthy investment or indeed a popular 1st time buy. Early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'3 x 11'2 (4.34m x 3.40m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Dining room 11'2 x 9'2 (3.40m x 2.79m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Fitted kitchen 14'6 x 7'2 (4.42m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, Extractor fan, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 11'5 (4.29m x 3.48m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 8'9 (3.51m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'10 (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 6'4 x 5'11 (1.93m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton enrich electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Front gardens in low maintenance loose stone.
- Rear garden areas
- Loose stone gardens to the rear, pvc oil tank, out building.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »