- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow Located On An Elevated Site
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With En Suite
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Beautiful Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawn
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationLocated on the popular Lower Braniel Road close to Gilnahirk, this attractive detached bungalow offers bright, well presented accommodation. Currently offering three bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and two reception rooms, the second reception room could easily be used as a bedroom, therefore offering four bedrooms, depending on the buyers requirements.
Further benefitting from PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and a detached garage with the added bonus of attractive gardens, with open fields to the rear garden this detached bungalow offers an excellent opportunity for a young family, couple, or down sizing purchaser, to acquire a home of their own in this popular location.
Close to road networks, the location of this property is ideal for the commuter heading to various parts of Belfast and beyond. We recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciated all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- PVC front door, storage and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 13'9 x 13'9 (4.19m x 4.19m)
- Attractive fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and PVC back door.
- Rear Hall / Dining 11'0 x 8'9 (3.35m x 2.67m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and stairs to double doors to rear garden.
- Living Room 11'0 x 9'9 (3.35m x 2.97m)
- Master Bedroom 14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 10'7 (2.97m x 3.23m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'5 (3.25m x 3.18m)
- Velux window.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and Velux window.
- Detached Garage
- Oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
- Garden in lawn and paved driveway to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with a range of trees and shrubs with uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »