- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Pvc Double Glazing & Gas
- Detached Garage
- Superb Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area in Whiteabbey.
This home requires modernisation but will appeal to a variety of purchaser especially this looking to downsize.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen and dining room with pvc double glazed double doors to a conservatory.
There are also two bedrooms, one with a room off it which could potentially be converted into an en-suite / dressing room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, good garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'4 x 13'1 at widest (4.06m x 3.99m at widest)
- Mock fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN 12'3 x 7'0 (3.73m x 2.13m)
- High and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, radiator, access to side.
- DINING ROOM 12'4 x 7'2 (3.76m x 2.18m)
- Radiator, Pvc double glazed double doors to conservatory
- CONSERVATORY 11'5 x 9'2 (3.48m x 2.79m)
- Pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 13'0 (4.06m x 3.96m)
- Tiled fire place, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 11'4 at widest (3.76m x 3.45m at widest)
- Built in sliding wardrobes, radiator.
- ADDITIONAL ROOM 13'5 x 9'8 (4.09m x 2.95m)
- (Suitable for en-suite or dressing room)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space
Good garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with mature trees, bushes and paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »