- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic detached property on the popular Hillhall Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Lovely lounge with a natural stone fireplace and an open fire
- Spacious living room with double doors to the rear garden
- Formal dining room or further reception space
- Recently fitted kitchen with a casual dining area
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms and a separate office/study
- Family bathroom and two separate shower rooms
- Floored roof space that could be converted into a bedroom
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Double garage and a single garage - both with light & power
- Wonderful rear garden with a countryside aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationHomely Hillhall!
If you are looking for a fantastic family home with a convenient location and beautifully landscaped gardens then look no further. The property offers spacious accommodation of approximately 2,500 sq. ft which is versatile and can be utilised to meet your requirements. The rear extension of the property could be used as a separate annex that would be ideal for live in parents or grown up children. This sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase not just a new home, but a special lifestyle for your family.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a natural stone fireplace and an open fire, a spacious living room with double doors to the rear garden, a formal dining room, a recently fitted kitchen, a utility room, a shower room, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs comprises two bedrooms, an office or study, a shower room and a floored roof space that could easily be converted into a further bedroom.
To the front there is a lawn, a spacious driveway and two garages - a double and a single. The rear garden is an absolute delight, it benefits from a sizeable lawn complimented by an array of plants, shrubs and trees. There is a patio area above the double garage that provides a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining and watch the sunset.
The Hillhall Road is a very convenient place to live with a great range of amenities only a short drive away in both Belfast and Lisburn.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.17m x 4.06m (20'3" x 13'4")
- Living Room 6.02m x 4.24m (19'9" x 13'11")
- Dining Room 4.09m x 3.68m (13'5" x 12'1")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.17m x 3.10m (20'3" x 10'2")
- Utility Room 2.18m x 2.16m (7'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 1 7.21m x 2.90m (23'8" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'4")
- Office/Study 2.51m x 2.26m (8'3" x 7'5")
- Shower Room 2.24m x 1.78m (7'4" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 3 4.85m x 2.97m (15'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 4.01m x 3.10m (13'2" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 5 3.66m x 3.02m (12' x 9'11")
- Bathroom 3.10m x 2.46m (10'2" x 8'1")
- Shower Room 2.16m x 1.75m (7'1" x 5'9")
- Single Garage 6.12m x 4.04m (20'1" x 13'3")
- Double Garage 6.48m x 5.54m (21'3" x 18'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »