This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented semi detached home on generous site
- Two bedrooms
- Good size living/dining room / separate kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed low maintenance private rear garden with southerly aspect
- Off street driveway parking for two to three cars
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing
- No onward chain
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached home offers excellent convenience to Bangor Town Centre, local shops and amenities, as well as the main arterial routes for the City Centre, less than 10 minutes' walk from Bangor West train station.
Situated on a generous site, this well presented semi detached property benefits from a good sized living/dining room, separate kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Outside there is a low maintenance private rear garden with southerly aspect and generous parking for two to three cars. Oil fired central heating and double glazing add to the list of features.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer, couple or investor alike, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Aluminium sliding double glazed door to:-
- UPVC double glazed front door to:-
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 4.14m (21' 2" x 13' 7")
at widest points. Bay window, solid wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
- 3.78m x 2.62m (12' 5" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level solid oak units with laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, space for fridge and freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 1.91m (9' 5" x 6' 3")
Laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and electric shower unit over and folding glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, part tiled walls, low voltage spot lights.
- Good size fully enclosed low maintenance private rear garden in paving and loose stones. UPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap. Off street private parking in tarmac for 2 - 3 cars.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road, number 197 can be found on your left hand side after the petrol station and before Silverstream Road
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »