- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Planning Permission for Single Dwelling with Garage Extending to 2730sqft
- Detatched Dwelling and Garage Planning Reference: W/2012/0088/O
- Convenient to Holywood, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, the George Best City Airport and Belfast City Centre
- Minutes from many renowned schools such as Campbell College, Strathearn, Sullivan and Ashfield Boys.
- For the commuter, Holywood town is five minutes by car and is a pleasant walk or bike-ride. Bangor is 10 minutes by car, and Belfast approximately 15 minutes.
- Public transport is within walking distance.
- This site occupies a secluded position overlooking Redburn Country Park and open woodland.
- Convenient to Holywood Golf Club and the beach at Sea Park.
- This spacious, modern home will make the perfect setting for any owner looking for a comfortable, quiet and modern home in the tranquil setting of Holywood.
Additional InformationThe site is located on Belfast side of the Old Holywood Road and to the west of the existing dwelling at No.196. The neighbouring dwelling is one of four traditional red-brick cottages dating back to 1908, originally part of the Dunville estate of Redburn House. The immediate lands have ample tree coverage that screens and integrates the site boundary. The site is at the edge of the development settlement limit and defined by low density residential development on its south-west side and open fields to the north and east. The area has been cleared for immediate access.
Several new-build developments in the area have proved popular with younger family units who value quality of life and wish to live in a popular area.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, travel along the High Street towards Belfast. Take a left turn onto Jacksons Road and travel along Jacksons Road until the next right onto Old Holywood Road. Travel along Old Holywood Road until you reach the site at 196 Old Holywood Road on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »