- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive, Detached Family Home on Large Site
- Well Maintained Throughout but Requires Modernisation
- Reception Hall with Original Oak Wood Panelling
- Cloakroom with Vanity Unit and Separate Ground Floor W.C.
- Lounge with Open Fire and Dual Aspect with Outlook over Mature Garden
- Living Room/Dining Room with Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Study/Play Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms to the First Floor, One with Shower and Vanity Sink Unit
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite and Separate W.C.
- Front Garden with Lawned Area and Mature Trees, Large Rear Garden with Paved Patio Areas, Lawn and Mature Trees and Planting
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits and Fascia
- Attached Garage with Front and Rear Doors
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking Space to Front
- Convenient Location Close to Local Shops and Amenities and to an Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Easy Access to the Bus Network for Commuting
Additional InformationThis attractive, detached property on a notably large site, has been a much loved home. It has been particularly well maintained over the years but now requires some updating.
Set back from the road, it is approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with ample space for parking to the front and attached garage.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with two large reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom and w.c. and study/playroom to the ground floor. The first floor incorporates four good sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate w.c. and access to a large roofspace for storage.
Of particular note is the large, well-manicured rear garden; perfect for children to play and allowing the opportunity for extension if required (subject to planning permission).
This highly regarded address is within close proximity to shops, leading schools and transport routes. The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate and cinema and gym complexes are close by.
- Covered entrance with courtesy light. Hardwood front door, double glazed and leaded inset and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original oak panelling and plate rack. Built-in storage cupboard under stairs.
- Oak panelling. Vanity sink unit, cupboard below, tiled splashback.
- 7.14m x 3.66m (23' 5" x 12' 0")
Picture rail. Scrabo stone fireplace, open fire, tiled hearth. Dual aspect. uPVC sliding patio door to rear garden.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.64m (14' 8" x 11' 11")
(Measurement into bay). Picture rail, granite and stone tiled fireplace surround, granite tiled hearth, open fire.
- 4.36m x 3.6m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, water filter. Integrated four ring hob, overhead extractor fan. Integrated eye level double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, part wood panelled walls. Access door to side.
- 3.62m x 2.97m (11' 11" x 9' 9")
Picture rail. Outlook to rear garden. Access to:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.6m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling. picture rail. Range of built-in robes, cupboards above. Built-in dressing table and drawers, recessed mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robes, bed recess, cupboards above. Built-in shower cubicle. Redring electric shower unit and built-in vanity sink unit.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.12m (10' 10" x 6' 11")
(at widest points). uPVC double glazed fire escape door.
- Coloured suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath, telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Built-in linen cupboard, radiator, shelving above. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Matching low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Access via hatch. Part floored for storage.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Sweeping tarmac driveway, ample parking area. Lawn, mature trees and planting.
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Paved patio areas. Large lawned areas. Mature trees and planting. Outside lights, water tap.
Integrated boiler house, Worcester gas fired boiler (installed 2012), radiator and light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.9m x 2.6m (22' 8" x 8' 6")
Twin up and over doors to front and rear. Light and power.
Travelling from the Kings Road in the direction of Dundonald, No. 196 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »