- Spacious three bedroom semi
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Modern fitted galley style kitchen Built in appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern Family bathroom
- UPVC double glazing through
- Off street parking with garage
- Rear enclosed garden
Additional InformationBLOCK VIEWINGV - Scheduled for Tuesday 24th July between 11.30-12.30pm. Please call the Ballyhackamore branch on 02890471515 to arrange a slot
A fantastic 3 bedrooms semi-detached property located off the Upper Newtonwards Road. Internally the property boasts a large living/dining room and fully integrated kitchen. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and family bathroom complete with white suite. There is ample outside space with rear gardens along with driveway for off street parking.
**Please Note - Internal pictures to follow**
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge / Dining Room 23'6 x 9'9 (7.16m x 2.97m)
- Brick feature fire place with tiled hearth, electric fire and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 16'0 x 5'8 (4.88m x 1.73m)
- Attractive range of high level 'oak' units, marble effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge/freezer, built in split level oven and microwave, gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- (at widest)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'4 (3.12m x 2.84m)
- (at widest)
- Bedroom 3 7'2 x 7'0 (2.18m x 2.13m)
- Modern white suite. Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower and folding shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc. Tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, pvc pannelled ceiling. Chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting
- Small front paved garden. Tarmac driveway to side. Rear garden with lawn and concrete area, boiler house with gas fired boiler, washing machine and dryer.
- Detached garage 19'9 x 11'2 (6.02m x 3.40m)
- Light and power, up and over door.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »