- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa with Double Storey Extension
- Living Room with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- Family Room Open Plan to Dining Area with French Doors to Garden
- Well-Appointed Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Superb Feature Bathroom with Separate Shower & Roll-Top Bath
- Floored Roofspace
- Detached Garage
- Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Off-Street Parking & Turning on Driveway
- Front & South-West Facing Rear Gardens
- Close to Excellent Local Schools & Amenities
- Plans Passed for Further Extension
Additional InformationWell-set back from highly regarded Sandown Road, this attractive period semi enjoys a double storey extension making it ideal for families wishing to avail of excellent local schooling.
In excellent decorative order throughout, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in and enjoy the warmth and character of this delightful home.
Should additional accommodation be required, permission has been granted (Reference: LA04/2018/2008/F) for a further extension. Plans are available from our Ballyhackamore office on request.
Ballyhackamore village with it array of shops, amenities and eateries is within walking distance. Access to the Comber Greenway and the new Glider public transport system is also close at hand.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side lights to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, solid oak floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.64m (13' 8" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling, attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and carved wooden surround.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.71m (19' 1" x 12' 2")
(narrowing to 2.72 m). Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling and picture rail in part of room. Twin Velux windows. French door to gardens.Feature radiator with bench seat.
- 7.08m x 2.58m (23' 3" x 8' 6")
Modern range of high and low level units including glazed display cabinet and wine rack by Lonsdale Kitchens of Belmont Road. Britannia stainless steel range style cooker with twin ovens. Five ring gas hob with hot plate. Matching extractor fan over. Neff dishwasher. Single drainer and bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. CASUAL DINING AREA. Boiler cupboard with Baxi Combi natural gas boiler.
Staircase from hallway with feature inset lighting to . . .
- Built-in linen cupboard.
- Walk-in tiled shower enclosure with Matki shower, wash hand basin, feature "high flush" Victorian style wc, chrome heated towel rail. Vaulted ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Arch to roll-top free standing bath on claw feet with telephone hand shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Feature radiators. Vaulted ceiling. French doors to "Juliet" style balcony and porthole window above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.32m (13' 8" x 10' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Polished walnut flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 3.37m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 2.3m (9' 0" x 7' 7")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Landing access via pull-down ladder to . . .
- Mostly floored with Velux and light.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants, trees and hedging providing excellent degree of natural screening.
Tarmac driveway with parking and turning for several vehicles.
Timber gates to further area to side.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 2.46m (20' 1" x 8' 1")
Up and over door.
- Rear landscaped garden with two feature patio/sitting areas. Fully enclosed (with gate) and level rear section. Ideal for kids and adults alike with lawn and trees, shrubs etc. Outside lights and tap.
Travelling country bound, through Ballyhackamore, on the Upper Newtownards Road turn right onto the Sandown Road. The property is then on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »