- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Extremely Popular & Highly Convenient Location
Additional InformationThe sale of this well presented mid town terrace is sure to be of immediate appeal to many first time buyers seeking an affordable starter home within this most convenient of localities.
In recent past years the property has been greatly enhanced by the installation of gas fired central heating and a modern fitted kitchen.
The property enjoys easy access to excellent local shopping facilities, schools & public transport. The property will, therefore, also be of appeal to landlords/investors as recent similar rentals in the immediate area have proved as popular as ever.
Early internal inspection comes strongly recommended.
- Glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double panelled radiator, understair cloaks cupboard.
- 'L- SHAPED' THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.27m x 4.67m (20' 7" x 15' 4")
Period cast iron fireplace, two double panelled radiators.
- 3.35m x 1.96m (11' 0" x 6' 5")
Modern range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker point with 'Thor' extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, laminate bleached timber effect flooring, partially feature tiled walls, double panelled radiator, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.26m (10' 1" x 7' 5")
Built in 'wall to wall' mirrored sliding wardrobes containing 'Baxi' wall mounted gas fired boiler, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.85m (6' 3" x 6' 1")
Single panelled radiator, hot press. lagged copper cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' electric shower with folding glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., double panelled radiator, extractor fan, partially panelled pvc walls, access to roofspace.
- Forecourt garden to front laid in loose bark, bordered by timber fencing.
Enclosed yard to rear, outside light, bin access to alleyway.
Greenville Road is located directly off Grand Parade.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
106th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »